After assessing the client's current website, as well as determining goals for the new online presence, I started by drawing a site map and wireframes. The most suitable wireframes were then translated into a low-fidelity mockup in Sketch and later further enhanced and expanded into a high-fidelity mockup. I then created an interactive prototype with Webflow. The prototype did not include all refinements such as interactions/animations, final imagery or working forms yet, but the client was able to navigate to different pages and get a feel for how the site would look and function in an actual web browser. Even though we eventually went with a different concept, I still believe this was a strong solution that represented the client's business well.
With the site design and layout I have put an emphasis on the craftsmanship going into each of the client's building projects.